Our school is supported by a variety of team members focused on providing a holistic approach to learning and the school environment.
The counseling office provides mental health support.
- Cassandra Scott - 970-686-8622
- Michelle Murawski - 970-686-8600
Facilities and Maintenance
Supporting the physical needs of our building, our facilities team ensures that our school environment is clean and conducive to learning. Discover more about Facilities & Maintenance.
- Jose Castaneda - Night Custodian
- Elena Garcia - Night Custodian
- Donald Lemaster - Night Custodian
- Jade Rider - Day Custodian
The health office team strives to maximize each students’ potential by removing health-related barriers to learning. Learn more about the district’s Health Services.
- Rachel Zwickle - 970-686-8612
- Jenny Hartley - 970-686-8612
Learning coaches support all educators through personalized coaching and professional learning, fostering effective, exciting, and meaningful learning experiences for all.
- Laura Sapinoro - 970-686-8602
Healthy bodies support healthy minds. Our Nutrition Services team works to provide two nutritious and delicious meals each school day. Learn more about Nutrition Services.
- Erin Marsh - 970-686-8609
School Resource Officers
School Resource Officers keep a focus on safety and security at all of our school campuses, contributing to a safe learning environment. Learn more about Safety & Security.
- Officer Dillon Walker - 970-686-8098